For a flan case approx. 26 cm
For the pastry:
250 g gluten free flour
160 g cold butter
pinch of salt
For the filling:
100 g broccoli (or another digestible vegetable)
200 g creme fraiche/sour cream (lactose free)
200 g creamed cheese (lactose free)
150 g grated cheese
Salt, pepper, nutmeg
Make a pastry out of the flour, butter, salt and egg
- Refrigerate the pastry for approx. 30 minutes
In the meantime, pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and grease the flan case
Roll out the pastry on a floured surface (use rice flour to stop it sticking on the surface)
- Carefully place the pastry in the flan case, make a small rim
- Stab the pastry several times with a fork
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces and place on the pastry base
- Mix the creme fraiche with the creamed cheese and eggs
- Add the grazed cheese and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Pour the filling into the flan base and bake for approx. 45 minutes until the filling has set and it is golden brown
- Enjoy cold or warm!
You can substitute the broccoli with another vegetable for example, asparagus, tomatoes, mushrooms or cauliflower.
Just remember your tolerance level!!
Ihr könnte auch andere Gemüse benutzten wie Spargel, Blumenkohl, Tomaten oder Pilzen.
Achte auf euere Toleranz Grenze