Fructose Free/ Lactose Free
For about 10 cakes
100 g Lactose free margarine
100 g Dextrose
100 g Plain flour/ Gluten-free flour
1/2 pack baking powder
Fructose free marmalade
- Pre-heat the oven on 180°C and put paper moulds in a muffin tray.
- Beat margarine (or Lactose free margarine) and dextrose until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and keep beating until fluffy.
- Mix baking powder with flour, combine and keep on beating.
- Fill the paper moulds with the mixture, using a table spoon.
- Make a well in the middle of the cake and put marmalade in.
- Put the muffin tray on a baking tray or grate and put it in the middle of the oven for about 12 minutes.
- Take the cakes out of the oven when ready, let them cool down and enjoy :)