Blackcurrant yogurt ice cream on a stick
Preperation time: 30 minutes plus 5 hours freezing
1. Wash the fruit and puree it with the lemon zest and 30 ml rice syrup.
2. Mix the Skyr and the Greek yogurt and divide the mixture in two portions.
3. Add the fruit puree to one portion
4. Add the rest of the rice syrup (30 ml) to the other portion
5. Whip the cream until stiff and divide it equally in the two mixtures
6. Carefully fold the whipped cream in
7. Divide the mixture alternately in 6 ice forms
8. Freeze for at least 4 hours
9. Enjoy 😊